You heard it here: 2017 will be the year of custom storage, stainless animate and shiplap.
Image Source: taylorcraftdoor.com
Image Source: habitardesign.com
Image Source: dodomi.info
Image Source: onscreenproductions.us
Image Source: oscarcanalejo.com
Image Source: browd.info
Image Source: pl-internal.com
Houzz has aloof appear their Kitchen Trends Study for the new year, which polled 2,707 users who are in the bosom of, are planning or accept afresh completed a kitchen renovation. From hasty bloom allowances to the millennial décor appearance of choice, the bodies accept announced and it’s farmhouse features, checkered countertops and gray walls for the win. Here, the 10 above trends you charge to apperceive afore you lift that sledgehammer.
1. Farmhouse is THE new favorite.Shiplap’s not aloof for Waco, Texas anymore! The farmhouse style, which generally uses the copse bank fabricated acclaimed by Fixer Upper’s Joanna Gaines, is on the acceleration for millennial homeowners, although abreast designs are still the best accepted beyond all age groups.
RELATED: Here’s How to Anchor a Dresser to the Wall to Avoid Deadly Accidents at Home
2. Renovating your kitchen is acceptable for your health.A third of homeowners appear that their kitchen redos led to an all-embracing convalescent lifestyle, as it aggressive respondents to adapt added commons at home and eat added beginning fruits and vegetables.
3. Countertops are top of mind.While backsplashes and sinks are abutting behind, 95% of renovating homeowners account countertops as their primary kitchen upgrade.
4. A beginning covering of acrylic is perennially por.When it comes to walls, acrylic is the bright champ for a quick and easy refresh. 72% of respondents chose the simple upgrade for their spaces, with bowl or ceramics asphalt baronial as the second-best advantage at 34%.
5. We’re getting smarter about storage.Savvy homeowners accept their eyes on added customized aculator solutions in 2017, as 64% are opting for daybed decay or recycling cabinets, 53% are incorporating cookie sheet/tray organizers and 15% are streamlining their Vino aculation by abacus wine and bar cabinets.
WATCH THIS: Nate Berkus Plays Interior Design ‘Would You Rather’
6. Neutrals aren’t activity anywhere.Gray walls administration absolute with 26% of renovators allotment the foolproof hue. For cabinets, white abide as accepted as ever, adorable 42% to the ablaze side. “Multicolor” is the best accepted best for countertops — antite brindled granite and quartz — at 33%.
7. Looks are the top triggers.When it comes to what motivates people to accouterment a kitchen renovation, unsurprisingly 43% said it was because they “can no best angle the old kitchen.” Fair enough.
8. Stainless animate is still ascendant supreme.It seems stainless-steel wont go out of appearance any time soon, as 72% of respondents listed the accepted argent accomplishment as the top blush best for appliances. Black stainless animate additionally had a solid showing.
RELATED: 9 Products to Keep You Completely Organized in 2017
9. Who wants to hand-wash? Dishwashers are at the top of the account of accessories that homeowners accept to advancement during a renovation, with gas ranges and cooktops additionally on the rise. Only 1% opt for a pizza oven.
10. This admired ability be falling out of style.Although still the top best for users all-embracing at 41%, granite countertops are bottomward 4% in acceptance compared with the 2016 report. Quartz pulls a abutting additional with butcher-block at third.
Kitchen Cabinet Finishes 8 Will Be A Thing Of The Past And Here’s Why | Kitchen Cabinet Finishes 8 – kitchen cabinet finishes 2017
| Pleasant to be able to our blog site, on this time period I’m going to explain to you in relation to keyword. And from now on, this can be a very first picture:
Image Source: rtscript.com